Friday, February 21, 2014

Bagru


These are some very belated pictures from my trip to India this past October where I began work on a project with Bagru Textiles, an inspiring cooperative of artisan block printers. 
Mixed in are a few shots from a hike into the country of Rajasthan as well as an adventure discovering the old Bagru Fort.














 A sneak peak at some of the prints and colors that came out of my time at Bagru, which are part of the development process for a line of I've founded called Seek which launches this summer.
Seek is a women and menswear line which is based on collaborating with artisans to produce contemporary clothing in a socially and environmentally responsible manner. We use natural non-toxic dyes, natural silk, and organic cotton to create garments for seekers of good and world-wise adventurers. 


I will be India for over six weeks this spring so stay tuned!


No comments: