Monday, June 9, 2008

the postman still has a job

sometimes i make and mail out postcards to various friends.

Yes! It's true! I still buy stamps, use a pen and ink to write, put my letters in the mailbox, and a day (or more! not a few seconds or more. shocking!) later it finally arrives at its destination (well, that is if all goes according to plan). These actions may sound foreign to some these days, and that saddens me but I hear that the post office workers have a pretty sweet package with benefits and other such perks and I wouldn't want their job to go extinct, for the sake of their benefits of course. So, you see, I am merely protecting the jobs at the post office, which I hear people have all out brawls in bars for, by continuing the strenuous task of physically writing letters.
you may message me your mailing address and I may just mail one to you!

here are some....

"I wonder if we are but shadows on the snow or if we are the bits of briefly twinkling light specs in the snow. Either way, with time we pass, fade, melt but oh how beautiful and magical it all is for an instant!"



"I'm in love with the idea of you"

1 comment:

Nancy said...

postcards are the best. i want to send you one.